Terms and Conditions
- Are children allowed in the Hotel?
Yes. We welcome children and families to the hotel.
- Are bathrobes provided at the hotel?
Yes bathrobes are provided.
- Are towels provided at the hotel?
Yes. We also provide towels at the pool.
- Do I need to make a reservation for meals?
Yes, we would strongly advise lunch and dinner reservations are made in advance to avoid disappointment. Light meals & Room Service are also available from the bar.
- Do I need to book Beauty Treatments in advance?
We highly recommend that you book treatments in advance, whether as extras or part of your package. Should you wish to book at a later date we cannot gurantee that their will be space available in the spa on your requested date or time.
- What happens if I cancel spa treatments?
If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance you will be responsible for 100% of the booking.
- Can I bring my own alcohol to the hotel?
No, Knock Castle offers an extensive wine list and fully stocked bar. Please note - we charge £20 corkage per bottle of alcohol that has not been purchased at the hotel.
- Do you allow pets in the hotel?
Yes, pets are welcome in the hotel but supplements do apply. Please contact reception for further details.
- Do you have any suites?
- Is the Hotel Smoking or Non Smoking
The hotel operates a non-smoking policy but there are designated smoking areas out with the main building.
- What is included in the package?
Bed & Breakfast and access to the leisure facilities including gym, pool, sauna, steam room & Spa Bath.
- What amenities shall my room offer?
Lomond rooms offer a television, tea & coffee making facilities, telephone & hairdryer. Deluxe rooms & Suites have the same amenities as Lomond rooms, but offer more luxurious surroundings and a better outlook. Irons & ironing boards are available on request.
- Do I need to book accommodation in advance?
No, but we recommend it to avoid disappointment. You would need to arrive before 10.30pm. Check out time is 11am on the day of departure.
- Do I need to pay in advance?
Yes, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit to guarantee the booking.
- What if I have to cancel?
Our accommodation is exclusive and Castle Rooms are individually priced from a comfortable break to something really special. Cancellations made up to 14 days before arrival will incur the full inclusive cost of your visit. We therefore recommend that you obtain holiday insurance to cover any unexpected circumstances.
- Are there any additional charges?
There is a 2% surcharge made for credit cards and non-UK credit & debit cards and a 4% surcharge for American Express cards.
- Can I change my dates once my reservation has been made?
This will be solely at the discretion of the Manager and there may be an administration fee.
- I can't eat certain foods, can you cater for me?
We will be happy to accommodate your needs if you provide full details in advance.
- Do you provide safety deposit boxes?
No responsibility can be accepted for the safety of money or valuables brought to Knock Castle. The management will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for damage, injury or consequential loss to personal belongings or valuables.