Set just two miles outside Crieff and working since 1717, Scotland’s oldest distillery, the Glenturret Distillery, is a fascinating visit for both whisky lovers and tee-totals alike! Take the professionally-led tour of the distillery and learn how each malt is married and matured to become the renowned blend that is the Famous Grouse. Then enjoy a unique tongue tingling tasting session as you sample some of Scotland’s finest whiskies: the Highland Park 18 year old, Macallan Fine Oak 18 year old, and the Famous Grouse Malt Range to mention just a few.
This package includes:
- one nights' Bed & Breakfast in a room of your choice
- Three course Dinner on one night of your stay (£30 allocation per person)
- Famous Grouse Tour of your choice
- Unlimited Use of the Leisure Facilities
Prices start from £124.50 per person, based on two people sharing a Lomond Double Room.. Prices vary according to distillery tour chosen.
Famous tasting experience ( 1 hour) £124.50
Finest tasting experience ( 1 hour) £134.50
Warehouse experience (1.5 hours) £144.50
Blending experience (2 hours) £164.50
Stillman experience (fullday tue/wed/thurs only) £254.50
* Whiskies included in tasting session and areas visited on distillery tour vary depending on tour chosen. Please contact reception for further details.
Upgrade fee per room per night
To book email email@example.com or call 01764 650088.